Famwork Recruiters are looking to hire smart (Zero-to-One) product manager interns candidates who are passionate about taking up ideas and bringing them to life. You will engage with our customer base directly, and decide the future of the product by working closely with key partners.
You will also collaborate with marketing, sales, and support to ensure that word gets out to people and they get to see what you are building. Who We Are Looking ForCuriosity, Knowledge, and Drive are the power factors we need to develop ourselves and our career. Money is secondary.
That’s why we, Famwork, Inc, are shortlisting candidates who are looking forward to learning entrepreneur skills by understanding produced-market fit, building and launching consumer products for the global market, setting up a team, and developing ownership in your field. So buckle up and apply for the post if you think you can be the ONE.
|Job title||Product Manager (SaaS) | Intern|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ MS/|
M.Tech/ MBA/ PGPM – Class 2021
- Build your own POC using wireframes, customer stories, and analyze the potential impact of work with the leadership team in planning the product roadmap.
- Candidates should meet regularly with key customer-facing teams to collect and analyze user feedback to shape new product ideas and user requirements.
- Moreover, they should help in developing and implementing product vision and strategy.
- Implements usage tracking and analyze patterns to validate new feature requirements.
- Convert ideas to prototypes and demonstrate them to the key partners. Coordinate with the engineering team to plan and deliver features on time.
- Have strong solution skills in translating customer needs to product functionalities.
- Represent the company in product or domain-specific conferences and events. Stay on top of the market and competitions. Act like an owner for the success of your product.
About Framework Company
Famwork, Inc which is a Subscription-based Cloud-EHR SaaS product that Clinics and Healthcare providers use to manage their practice. Famwork is focused on network-enabled services for healthcare and point-of-care mobile apps in the United States.