Candidates who want to work as a Staff Nurse can attend the Walkin. So, candidates who are seeking the Staff Nurse Role can check all the details before appearing for the Narayana Hrudayalaya Walkin Interview. Moreover, candidates must have 0 – 5 Years of experience to attend the Narayana Hrudayalaya Walkin Drive in Bangalore.
|Company Name||Narayana Hrudayalaya|
|Job Role||Staff Nurse|
|Qualification||B.Sc Nursing / GNM|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
- Following doctor or head nurse instructions performs treatments and therapies for the patient.
- Dealing with all queries from patients.
- Perform basic clinical nursing practices in accordance with the scope of practice and standard as determined.
- Constantly work on the ways to improve the quality of service.
- Ongoing assessment to keep tabs on the patient’s condition and make any changes in treatment based on hospital policy, procedure, and protocol.
- Educate patients on their health and required precautions to be taken.
- Need to keep all patient clinical records with doctor orders confidentially secure.
- Essentially, appropriate disposal of used equipment.
- Utilize equipment proficiently and promote its use and safekeeping.
About Narayana Hrudayalaya
Narayana Hrudayalaya Limited is an India-based holding company. The Company operates a network of hospitals, diagnostic centers, clinical centers, or test laboratories. Also, it operates through the Medical and Healthcare Services business segment. Company operates a network of over 21 hospitals (multispecialty and super specialty healthcare facilities), approximately seven heart centers, and over 19 primary care facilities (including clinics and information centers), across India and a hospital at the Cayman Islands with approximately 5,859 operational beds.
The Company offers medical, surgery, and diagnostics, and support services. The Company provides services in the areas of cardiology; orthopedics; cosmetic surgery; anesthesia; imaging and radiology; nutrition and dietetics; physiotherapy; renal transplant; thoracic surgery; pediatrics surgery; medical oncology; surgical gastroenterology; dermatology; hematology; rheumatology; neurology; psychiatry and psychology, and others.