The People Strategist team at Nielsen is a group of dedicated strategic advisors to our most senior Business leaders. Our People Strategists are data-driven problem solvers, influential storytellers, and are trusted coaches to the leaders they support. People Strategists maintain an independent voice and use their unique position in the organization to proactively support key initiatives. The People Strategy team is responsible for the creation and ownership of diverse, equitable, and inclusive business plans.
|Company Name||Nielsen Holdings PLC|
|Job Role||Talent Strategy Partner|
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the businesses they support, challenges faced, and future growth/ optimization goals
- Advise key stakeholders, including senior team members, on the design and implementation of organizational solutions against priority needs, coach and counsel business unit executives on issues pertinent to leadership, organizational effectiveness, and change management
- Lead periodic and annual talent review discussions; provide strategic HR insight into business unit realignments, succession planning, talent assessments, talent development, and leadership pipelines
- Drives diversity and inclusion initiatives and practices across the organization they support
- Create/drive the strategy and delivery of organization effectiveness (planning, development, and design), change management (actively communicating), and talent programs
- Utilize data to identify trends, build strategies, execute actions, and set future HR goals/targets
- Develop and execute a strategic workforce plan for the business, in partnership with COEs
- Serve as the domain expert for organization and talent; provides subject matter expertise, recommendations, and solutions to improve productivity, retention, and attraction of employees based on external and internal factors, best practices, and innovative solutions
- Support the business in making strategic and operational decisions, reflecting an understanding of broader cross-functional implications and the imperative for sustained and profitable growth
About Nielsen Company
We are in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. Nielsen Company sifts through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation. We like to be in the middle of the action.