As a UAS Test Pilot, candidates will lead the efforts of field testing of Asteria’s Unmanned Aerial System products. UAS Test Pilot role will be to develop flight test plans, prepare remotely controlled aircraft for flight, conduct flight tests of the aircraft as the test pilot, and support other field testing efforts as required.
Aspirants also lead flight activities for client demonstrations. You will work closely with other product development engineers on the team to take Asteria’s products through field tests and client demonstrations.
|Company Name||Asteria Aerospace|
|Job Title||UAS Test Pilot|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
|Experience||Fresher’s / Experience|
- Provide training and field support to end-users of the UAS products
- Conduct flight tests as the lead test pilot of Asteria Unmanned Aerial System products
- Prepare systems and subsystems for flight test
- Assist in the development of end-user training documents
- Provide input to other product development engineers in terms of system requirements/ improvements for new/ existing UAS products
- Work with other product development engineers in designing and documenting the flight test plan and results
- Perform flight demonstrations with other engineers to clients and end-users
About Asteria Aerospace Pvt. Ltd
Asteria Aerospace Pvt. Ltd. is an emerging aerospace organization involved in the design and development of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS). Asteria also engages in research and development of technologies related to UAS. We have new opportunities for talented engineers to join our UAS Product Development team.
At Asteria Aerospace, you will get to work in a dynamic and positive environment where your contributions directly affect company performance and growth. You will be involved in exciting and challenging projects in the cutting edge field of UAS technology. Asteria Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse culture that values innovation, integrity, leadership, and teamwork.