Customers are asked to identify the companies with which they do business, declare their likelihood to recommend each provider, describe why, and answer a battery of additional questions. designed to reveal experiences with specific episodes, as well as a share of wallet, channel preference, and other important data.
BCN Prism COE survey programmer will work closely with the BCN Team manager, NPS Prism, Product Manager, and the Proprietary Data group to build and deliver a commercially successful product that spans core sectors across all regions.This is an opportunity to support Bain’s expanding proprietary data business, helping to build a new start-up at Bain to deliver the NPS Prism product, a market-leading customer experience benchmarking service.
NPS Prism creates NPS and episode benchmarks by surveying very large numbers of customers in a given sector.
|Company Name||Bain & Company|
- Responsible for survey programming and delivery of new and existing NPS Prism instruments to subscription customers in accordance with client specifications
- Create and manage quotas for complex market research surveys using web services and APIs that can integrate with the survey platform to drive efficiencies.
- Quality testing of the survey and all deliverables to ensure client satisfaction, quality standards, and error-free projects
- Send daily updates and status reports to clients or internal stakeholders for all projects to improve efficient communication and work-flow
- Follow all best practices related to survey programming and data quality procedures to ensure the data gathered from the system has no errors or deficiencies
- Must have previous experience with Decipher or similar survey programming platforms
About Bain & Company
Bain & Company is a global consultancy that helps the world’s most ambitious change-makers define the future. Across 59 offices in 37 countries, we work alongside our clients as one team with a shared ambition to achieve extraordinary results, outperform the competition, and redefine industries. Moreover, Bain & Company complement our tailored, integrated expertise with a vibrant ecosystem of digital innovators to deliver better, faster, and more enduring outcomes. Our 10-year commitment to invest more than $1 billion in pro bono services brings our talent, expertise, and insight to organizations tackling today’s urgent challenges in education, racial equity, social justice, economic development, and the environment.