As Software Engineer you will be part of the Mitel team which is building next-generation applications and microservices using this new paradigm which will provide powerful unified communications applications and services which are optimized for the type of business our customers are engaged in and which seamlessly connect multi-cloud and on-premise telephony systems and provide advanced collaboration services from the cloud.
|Company Name||Mitel Networks Corporation|
|Employment Type||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Experience||0 to 3 years|
- Work within Agile development processes such as Scrum and Kanban
- Design, develop, and test software using typescript, node.js, serverless, containers, SQL/ NoSQL DBs using API-first and public cloud managed services.
- You’ll be deep into modern cloud-native technologies, building a distributed system using microservices that operate all over the world at Internet scale and resiliency.
- You’ll work closely with local and cross-regional development, DevOps, and test teams to accomplish the tasks.
- Maintain microservice uptime by monitoring, analyzing, and reacting to data from the monitoring tools.
- Develop scripts for testing, monitoring, and deployment of services as apart of CI/CD.
About Mitel Networks Corporation
At Mitel, you will have the opportunity to help businesses connect, collaborate, and provide better experiences for our customers. You will deliver valuable contributions in creating business success within our global organization utilizing your unique attributes, skills, and experience. Please take a moment to look over this opportunity and if interested, feel free to send us your application. If this is not the right opportunity for you, you can also sign up for Job Alerts by creating an account. This will give you a profile that you can use for all future applications, and you will be notified whenever a new position that matches your criteria becomes available.